Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Carnage


Perhaps one would think I need to F5 my life.
Perhaps I should think my life's F9 already....

Every now, then and then and then, I see BLACK.
Is it the only colour that exists? Is it the only thing that I can relate light and darkness with, at the same time?
May be BLACK is not a colour here. May be it is not a situation. May be it means something.
Could it be a different dimension?
A world which wants me to inhabit it? Perhaps a world unheard of. Unseen of. Will I not know until I take the plunge?


Every now, then and then and then, I hear BOOM BOOM.
Is it the only sound that exists? Is it the only sound I can relate my present and my past with, at the same time?
May be BOOM BOOM is not a sound here. May be it is not an entity that can be calculated. May be it means something too.
Is it the answer to owning BLACK? Could it be the passage to the BLACK?
A passage with wondrous mirrors, all of them with me in them. The only person I can connect with now? All the mirrors aping everything I do. I raise my left hand and the mirror does the same,'cos it knows only to reflect.
BLACK-BOOM BOOM! Is that the answer to the 4th pane? Still unclear, I will never know until I take the plunge.


Every now, then and then and then, I am called a BABA.
Is it the only identification to me that exists? Is it the only thing I can relate my current self with?
May be BABA is not a personality, a trait, a character. May be it's more than just marijuana and a fancy word.
Could it be the absolute truth?
The truth I was supposed to experience and fill myself with, so I don't complain about myself or the world around me? Incineration through thoughts. Or is it more like Spontaneous combustion!!??
Entangled in my own complex web, I help others from their own. Will being me result into frequent poignant reminders of the abyss I've lost myself in?
To the third eye, I appear pent up in my own body. Little would they know that I've spent my so-called geniousity* in discovering the truth.

BLACK BOOM BOOM BABA had to happen. I had to transform. I promulgate this. It's something you must know so none of you fall prey to the vulture that I am!... NOW...


--
rohit

No comments: